Preparing a summer get-collectively, then this recipe is a should serve up one particular! An iced cucumber soup, ideal for an entrée.
- 2 cups of English Cucumber – Peeled and finely chopped
- 1 medium onion – filly diced
- one packet of Chicken Noodle soup
- 2 Sticks of celery finely chopped
- one little cup of cream
- 1 cup of milk
- Chopped Parsley
- Saute onion in the butter till soft.
- Add the cucumber ad celery and saute right up until these are soft (do not rush this stage, it is crucial to have them extremely soft).
- Include the packet of soup and half a cup of water.
- Simmer till the dried soup is cooked.
- Liquidise the mixture until smooth (it will resemble a porridge consistency).
- Leave in the fridge (this mixture can be produced 2 days in advance).
- When you are ready to serve the soup – mix in the milk and cream.
- Serve sprinkled with parsley.
Photographs: Lauren Kim Photography