Nowadays we bring you a delectable crunchie recipe. These lovilees are wonderful to share more than coffee with a good friend or 2 and also make for a nice pressie for somebody special!
- 2 Cups of Oats
- 1 Cup of Sugar
- 1 Cup of Flour
- one Cup of Coconut
- 240g of Butter/Margarine
- 2 Tablespoons of Golden Syrup
- one Teaspoon of Bicarbonate of Soda
- Combine the flour, sugar, coconut and oats with each other in a bowl.
- Melt the butter and syrup in a tiny pot.
- Include the bicarbonate of soda to the butter while the butter is nonetheless on the heat- this will cause the butter mixture to foam.
- Pour the butter in the flour mixture and combine effectively.
- Pour into a greased dish and cook for twenty – thirty minutes or until finally golden brown.
- Let great and then lower into squares.
Pictures: Lauren Kim Photography