We share a lovilee Christmas recipe with you today – Mince Pies! I am just crazy about them, and they are on my everyday buying listing at Christmas time. Lauren Kim presented us with the recipe and lovilee images.
- 200g Plain Flour
- 100g Cold Butter
- 20g Caster Sugar
- one Egg Beaten
- one Bottle of Mince Meat
- Area all the substances (except the egg) into a blender and pulverise it till it kinds breadcrumbs.
- Then include the egg and combine it all with each other to type a dough.
- Wrap with cling-wrap and spot in the fridge for a handful of minutes.
- Get rid of from the fridge and roll the dough out onto a floured surface to stop it from sticking to the surface (I cover my surface with wax paper – makes it effortless to clean and much less sticky). The dough should be 3mm thick.
- Cut round disks in the dough with a cookie cutter and gently place in a GREASED muffin/cuptake tin – make certain the tin is greased.
- Fill the dough lined cups with a large teaspoon of mince meat.
- Roll out the dough like ahead of and reduce out a lid for the pie – a heart, star or Christmas tree. The shapes permit the heat to escape, if you would like a total circular lid make positive you prick the lid with a fork to let the steam out whilst cooking. Area the lid on the best of the pie.
- Bake for 10 – 15 minutes at 160 degrees or right up until golden brown.
- Let amazing and dust with icing sugar and share with loved ones.